Integrated system policy
Quality, Environment and Health and Safety, Energy Management and Road Safety.
Autocares Abagon, S.L. is an organization founded in 1953 whose purpose is the national and international transport of passengers by road, both school transport services, regular and discretionary.
The implementation of an integrated management system means that the company’s management establishes the following commitments:
- Commitment to the environment through the prevention of pollution, the control of resource consumption, the minimization of waste and the control of energy use, using the most efficient technologies that are economically viable and acquiring goods and services that optimize energy consumption
- Commitment to the prevention of damages and the deterioration of the health of the workers of the organization.
- Promote road safety and work measures that allow the elimination of accidents and incidents and, consequently, the elimination of deaths and injuries as a strategic objective of the organization.
- Optimize the provision of services by conducting a meticulous travel planning that minimizes downtime and improvisation and encourages staff participation to improve management system processes.
- Have a large fleet of vehicles, modern, equipped and in perfect maintenance that allows to provide an unblemished service.
- Have a staff of expert and capable professionals, keeping them trained continuously to ensure their skills at all times.
- Use monitoring tools of the organization’s environment to anticipate new technologies and innovations in the sector in which we provide our services.